Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My baby is getting big!
















Update

Well my little angel is now 6 months!! I can not believe i have had him for a half a year! Time flies when your having the time of your life!! Some fun things he does is:
Sits up
  • Tries to crawl but cant quite get it!
  • Feeds himself then when hes done finds his binky and puts it in!
  • I have been told by MANY MANY people he is the BUSIEST baby they have ever seen. He is constantly into everthing, and reaching for everything. While i hold him i am just juggling him from one side to the other, front to back, up and down!! I am in trouble when he can crawl and walk!!
  • Everything is in the mouth
  • Plays Peek a boo with him self, putting whatever cloth he can find over his face, the ripping it off! Then laughs!
  • When he lays down he kicks his legs as fast as he can, in pattern with his arms, while swaying side to side. It looks like he is running a major marathon....its HILARIOUS!! (of course evertime i try to video it, he is too mezmerized with the camera)
  • Says "MAMAMAMA", "DADADADADA", spits and blows bubbles CONSTANTLY!
  • Loves food way too much. Except green beans! (just like his dad)
  • Sleeps from 9 p.m. to 9a.m. takes a 2-3 hour nap in the day and 1 hour at night. Puts himself to sleep without so much as a peep!!
  • PINCHES, and PULLS everyone......and it HURTS!!
  • Loves stroller rides and the car!!
  • He is really tall. 98%tile
  • Snuggles for litteraly .2 Seconds, long enough for him to realize that he is snuggling, then he is back to exploring!
  • Loves the MORNING!
    NEVER cries, only rarely when he is really tired or hungry!
  • He will go to anyone!
  • Constatly smiles!
  • He is so sweet and good natured. I am so lucky to have him!! Its been the greatest 6 months of my life, i cant wait for what else he has instore for me!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new post!. You go blogger!. You really need to get a video of him doing that running thing because you can't describe in words how funny It REALLY is!. Oh and you should prob add me on your friend list. Just a thought ;P.

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

I think he looks like me... What its possible!! I love him... He's getting so big.. I need to start teaching him a few things!! Auntie Mags will be the fav in no time you don't worry about that!! The pic of you and him with the car seat.. Super cute! Love you