Sunday, April 4, 2010

Daley Doo's Song!!

So when i was younger my dad made me the sweetest song, it went like this!(my one of many nick names is Punky and Punk-a-roo!)
Holding Punk-a-roo's is fun,
She thinks her dad is #1,
Wouldnt it be oh so sad,
If she didnt grow up to look just like her dad!

Well i thought it was really sweet, and who wouldnt like having their own song? So i decided to carry on the family tradition. So here is the song i made for Daley!! Yes i thought of the whole thing. I know you cant hear the beat, so just put it to your own beat!

Daley Doo,
Mama loves you,
Your so sweet,
Like Mommy's favorite treat,
Your so awesome,
Its like watchin a flower blossom,
You shine like a star,
Your my favorite baby by far,
This is your song,
One day you can sing along!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Love love this.

Liss said...

I LOVE ... Super impressed!!!

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Danielle, I saw your blog on Whit & Jords. Your little guy is adorable. I haven't seen him since Mckoy was born. He has changed so much. It is sad how fast they grow... Anyway, He is darling.

Chaotic Monarchy said...

Love it! I bet you dad is so proud you inherited his writing ability:)