Thursday, February 4, 2010






Well Daley is growing like a little weed........ here are some of the things he is doing now....
He loves this electric dog my parents gave him, that barks
he loves my hair and to put it in his mouth....wait he loves EVERYTHING in his mouth!
He is teething and slobbers like a hourse
He is so funny he plays in his little gym and he plays and plays and plays than stops looks for me to make sure i am still in watching him...then when he sees me he grins ear to ear and goes back to playing!
He is kind of turning in to a mommys boy, dont get me wrong he is great and will go to anyone but i am by far the fav! ha ha
He grabs everything and anything he can get his hands on, i can no longer carry him and hold a plate of food.......i should have learned my lesson the first time i cant tell you how many messes i have cleaned up.
He loves the sound of the vacuum and blow dryer
He goes in his crib wide awake at night and puts him self to sleep he knows its bed time
He laughs like crazy and is ticklish under his chin and on his sides
He LOVES LOVES kisses he smiles ear to ear when you kiss him!
And last he loves Music and when even i sing to him!!! He is so much fun

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow I can't believe my eyes! Did you really update your Blog! I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

So glad you could find some time to blog. I love the new post!!!

The Daley Fam said...

I LOVE your posts. These pictures are so adorable! Daley's eyes are gorgeous. He is so stinkin' cute! I swear he's so advanced too. I'm so glad we're finally getting together a little more.

Mike & Carly said...

Daley is such a cutie! Can you believe how fast time goes by now that you have a kid! For me these past 7 months have gone by way to fast I wish I could slow it down a little bit! We need to go to lunch one day and get Camille to come to! I would love to see Daley! I haven't seen him since christmas time at Buckle! I would love to add you to my blog so if you would leave me your email on facebook I will for sure add you!

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

I guess its true what they say... 2 uglies make a cute!!! I love him so much! I can't wait until I live close enough that he can see his favorite auntie every week!! 3 more months!!!

Brittany Barnes said...

I already follow your blog you goofball! I will invite you to mine though!