Well my little angel is now 6 months!! I can not believe i have had him for a half a year! Time flies when your having the time of your life!! Some fun things he does is:
- Tries to crawl but cant quite get it!
- Feeds himself then when hes done finds his binky and puts it in!
- I have been told by MANY MANY people he is the BUSIEST baby they have ever seen. He is constantly into everthing, and reaching for everything. While i hold him i am just juggling him from one side to the other, front to back, up and down!! I am in trouble when he can crawl and walk!!
- Everything is in the mouth
- Plays Peek a boo with him self, putting whatever cloth he can find over his face, the ripping it off! Then laughs!
- When he lays down he kicks his legs as fast as he can, in pattern with his arms, while swaying side to side. It looks like he is running a major marathon....its HILARIOUS!! (of course evertime i try to video it, he is too mezmerized with the camera)
- Says "MAMAMAMA", "DADADADADA", spits and blows bubbles CONSTANTLY!
- Loves food way too much. Except green beans! (just like his dad)
- Sleeps from 9 p.m. to 9a.m. takes a 2-3 hour nap in the day and 1 hour at night. Puts himself to sleep without so much as a peep!!
- PINCHES, and PULLS everyone......and it HURTS!!
- Loves stroller rides and the car!!
- He is really tall. 98%tile
- Snuggles for litteraly .2 Seconds, long enough for him to realize that he is snuggling, then he is back to exploring!
- Loves the MORNING!
NEVER cries, only rarely when he is really tired or hungry!
- He will go to anyone!
- Constatly smiles!
- He is so sweet and good natured. I am so lucky to have him!! Its been the greatest 6 months of my life, i cant wait for what else he has instore for me!