Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jord, Whit, & Aspen!!



I love my little angel Aspen!! It is so much fun being an aunt!!! And i love my brother and Whitney for making me an Aunt ha ha! Aspen is so much fun, but they live too far away, I want to see her more, plus when they are down here, everyone hogs her! And I barely get anytime with her!! Jordan and Whitney are the best parents too! Its so much fun to watch them with her, they just love her so much, and still hate sharing her! Its so funny!! I cant believe i am now going to be an aunt to 3! Even though I pretty much already felt like one with Porter and Cam!

1 comment:

The Daley Fam said...

You're so sweet! Guess what...We're coming up tomorrow night! You should get married more often. Great excuse to see Aspen. :) She has the cutest outfit for your wedding. You're going to love it.